Friday 5 January 2018

Welcome 2018

Well! 2017 is over. And I am glad I had a wonderful year compared to 2016 (a lot better). So many good things happened and I had the least idea of how the year came to an end.

Perhaps the signs have been very clear since the beginning when I voluntarily stepped up for something my heart told me to do. I take pride in that ice-breaking decision of mine.

I have spent a lot time in the Emergency Department of JDWNRH which is the apex hospital in Bhutan doing my attachment. It was really a lovely experience working and gaining experiences almost every day. It’s now that I can understand why working experience count in working field.

So many things happened in this one year and I am happy of all the good things that happened with me, while I take lessons from my pitfalls and shortcomings. I did my BCSE (RCSC) this year and I am so glad to say that my results were good. My career has finally started which is a good thing. But that isn’t it because EMS system in Bhutan is very young. And we are the first EMROs (Emergency Medical Response Officer) in Bhutan. So definitely loads of works are due for me and my other EMRO friends.

I met so many people in 2017. And it has been pleasure knowing such wonderful souls. I am blessed to have one important person who woke me up from my sleep of ignorance and set me on the right track. I can see all the positive changes in myself after I have decided to be under his compassionate guidance. I need to mention one more special person I met this year and since the time I met him, life has become very lively and beautiful. I never knew I would enjoy such good times in life with a person who is so close to my heart.


2017 has been a great year and I wish 2018 to be even better than this. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment